I will write impeccable press releases for your company
About:
I will write a stellar press release, ready-to-go for your company.All of my press releases will include the following basic components: a headline; a dateline; the who, what, where, and when; a quote; and background information on the company.
Depending on your company's needs, I will write an announcement (straight news story), a feature story (combination of information and entertainment), or a hybrid story (a combination of the feature and the announcement).
The bronze press release package includes an email style press release and all basic components listed above.
The silver package will include a print style press release, with all basic components listed above and your company's logo; as well as one revision.
The gold package will include all the features of a silver package, along with additional research on your behalf, and three revisions included in the price.
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment