Monday, August 13, 2018

I will write a concise press release

I will write a concise press release












About:

I will write a concise Press Release based on the outline provided. The Press Release will be in a single page format that can be submitted via email to the media. I can provide you with multiple styles for the same Press Release so that you can submit it to different kinds of media outlets. 

I will include links for Press Releases that are being submitted as web releases. Contact me for detailed discussion of your requirements. 

Reviews


drjones2012:He was very professional and stated what he could do for me very clearly. The interaction was over the top. I will hire him again and again.

da2189:Good client who provided clear instructions making the job easy to complete

philippeberlier:Thanks, its exactly what i needed.

da2189:Great repeat client. Thank You

messavussu1:Thank you for the press release. It has some strong components that work well for establishing the context. Seller delivered ahead of time. Overall, good job!


No comments:

Post a Comment