I will write press release and distribute press release
About:
Welcome!Victoria is my name and I'm an expert in press release writing and distribution. I'm here to help you write a newsworthy and engaging press release that is beautifully crafted to help you introduce,create a positive awareness and launch your products or services. I will also get the press release distributed across major news outlets where it will reach your targeted audience. Your news will feature on over 400 news sites and 120 top affiliate sites of NBC, CBS, FOX and ABC.
Basic ($5): A standard 300 words professionally written press release.
Standard ($50): A newsworthy press release that is concisely written and submitted to over 450 media sites. You receive over 1000 backlinks with FULL PDF REPORT.
Premium ($150): Services offered in the Gold plan. It will be featured on NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, and affiliates, WND and AZcentral. Also included is a Social Media Blast to 16 Popular Social Media Platforms
100% GUARANTEED THAT YOUR PRESS RELEASE WILL BE PUBLISHED
1000-1500 BACKLINKS GUARANTEED
Reviews
priyankcmp:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!
mandane:perfectly done, than you so much
victoria_se0:Outstanding Experience!
vodomaster:Excellent service And Good Communication Skill. Recommended
newtones:Great experience!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment