I will write an SEO rich press release and distribute to 500plus
About:
Hi,
"Big or Small, a Better Public Relations is the Key to a Success in any Business!"
Every big company issues Press Releases for every possible event they come across. Have you ever wondered why?
They simply know that their business depends on reputation and reputation depends on public relations!100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back!
What I Offer?
I will write you a professional Press Release as per the standard PR guidelines. Your event may be launching a book, app, website, game, IPOs, ICOs or similar yet I will be your best-man to do a PR and go public professionally!!!
My Press Release will
be well-written, professional and SEO targeted. It will bring you 1000-1500
backlinks to your website.
My distribution will cover nationwide Premium Media Portals, Standard Portals and so on.
- I will guarantee the inclusion on 250+ or 500+ (depending on the selected package) news sites including TV, radio, national, regional, local, international and other news sites.
- Google Indexing is guaranteed
- 1000-1500 Backlinks are Guaranteed
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Back! (I am that Confident of my work)
Order Today!
Reviews
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:
Post a Comment