Monday, August 13, 2018

I will submit press release ON PRBUZZ

I will submit press release ON PRBUZZ












About:


Hi, welcome to my press release writing and distribution services.


Are you looking to promote your Product/Services/Events/Book, Music, Game, App Release? 

Then I can help you promote and create awareness on anything, this will increase your backlinks and boost your ranking thereby increasing your sales. I will write a press release with a professional touch and submit pr. I will submit your release thru my premium system to drive more visitors and sales to you.

 Press Release Submission

  • Will increase your backlinks/SEO
  • Increase your website ranking
  • promote your products/ services, drive traffics to your sites and increase sales
  • you can use it as a source of reference for Wikipedia content or biography

press Release Distribution Packages

Basic: PR submission to prbuzz only

Standard Package: submit pr to 300 sites (
with full PDF google news guaranteed)

Premium Package:  Distribute PR to 500 premium news outlets like foxnews, ABC news, CBS etc with full PDF google news guaranteed

Check out the gig extra for PR writing, to add pictures or links

contact me if you have any question

Reviews


iamgraceful:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

iamgraceful:Excellent service as usual. mixamore.com\n

lisawriter2:Amazing experience as always. Thank you

indielady:pretty good

lisawriter2:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment