Monday, August 13, 2018

I will write and internationally distribute your press release

I will write and internationally distribute your press release












About:

Have your professionally written Press Release distributed internationally to over 400+ major news outlets & affiliates including but not limited to:

 

Google News

FOX

CBS

NBC

ABC

And many, many more!

 

I guarantee that a minimum of 400 News Outlets will publish your PR, however, it will be offered throughout the industry for publication.

 

My press releases are taken up, on average, by a minimum of 450+ news outlets but I can only guarantee a figure 400.

 

Distribution Channels:
AP (Associated Press)
LexisNexis
Press Association
COMTEX News Network Inc
ProQuest
MarketWatch
GALE - CENGAGE Learning
Tomson West
Aquiremedi

 

PHOTO'S

You can have ONE photo included as a Banner picture at the top of your Press Release. Photo/Pic acceptable file formats include: GIF, JPG, or PNG formats - Maximum 5mb.

 

VIDEOS

You can include a link to your Youtube video in the press release

 

REQUIRED INFORMATION:

1. Company Name

2. Company email address (but no gmail/yahoo type accounts)

3. Phone number


PLEASE NOTE:

  1. Press Releases can only be delivered for publication Monday to Friday.
  2. A revision request will be turned around within 24hrs maximum.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment