Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will write and distribute your press release via prbuzz

I will write and distribute your press release via prbuzz












About:

PRBuzz is a paid press release distribution service that distributes press releases to media outlets for publication. online news sites and blogs to help customers with search engine optimization and create buzz about their web site, news or business. 

PR Buzz HELPS YOU CREATE BUZZ FOR YOUR BUSINESS:

 

1.      Automatic placement of your press release in top search engines, news sites, blogs and social networks.

2.      Upload photo with each press release.

3.      We allow up to 5 anchor text hyperlinks in each press release.

4.      Up to 2,000 words allowed in each press release.

5.      Live link to the PR will be provided once approved within 1-2 working days upon submission

6.      For only $20 I will write and submit your Press Release to PR Buzz.

 

WHAT WILL YOU GET?

 

A compelling, fun to read press release using standard PR guidelines. If you wish to announce or launch (Product/Services/Events/Book, Music, Game, App Releases etc ) then look no further.! I will get it done professionally

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment